High Street Phoenix (HSP) is the first retail led consumption centre developed in India over a sprawling 3.3 million square feet. It houses over 500 brands including a variety of F&B, entertainment, commercial and residential complexes. Pioneered by The Phoenix Mills Co. Ltd., HSP is led by its young, dynamic Managing Director, Atul Ruia and his team of professionals. A pioneer & one of the renowned leading developers of leading mixed use projects; The Phoenix Mills Co. Ltd. has a presence in 13 cities across country.
At HSP, each zone has been specifically conceptualized and designed to offer an international experience and as an answer to emerging urban agglomerations typically defined as 'mixed-use developments'. The centre houses 3 distinct shopping zones viz. Skyzone, Grand Galleria and High Street Units (HSU). The multi-leveled Skyzone boasts of anchor stores of leading national and international brand retail outlets. The Grand Galleria caters to impulse shoppers and is connected to PVR Cinema’s 2000 seater 7 digital screens multiplex.
Popularly known as the heart of HSP, 'Courtyard'- true to its name, presents the perfect platform for celebration and festivities. Completing this picture is an array of eateries that surround it. With a variety of first-of-its-kind retail stores, flagship stores and international brands under its umbrella HSP is hard to resist. The centre today stands as testament to mixed used development and is a unique destination with a wide variety of choices to appeal to all segments of the consumer across the board. HSP has added one of Mumbai’s, first luxury and premium luxury retail and entertainment destination, appropriately christened, 'Palladium'. Palladium has, in a short span of time become an iconic landmark not only for Mumbai but for the entire country and offers four levels of exclusive shopping in an atmosphere of extraordinary sophistication and refinement all under one elegant roof.
The centre also has an expanded car park area making it one of the biggest car pool areas in Mumbai clocking on average of nearly 6,000 vehicles each day.
List of Awards:
- Realty Excellence Awards 2010 nominee-West- developer of the year- Retail
- Franchise awards 2011- developer of the year
- Realty Excellence Awards 2011- West- developer of the year- Retail
- Property Awards- mall developer of the year- 2011
- Realty Excellence Awards 2012- West- developer of the year- Retail
- 7th Reid and Taylor awards for retail excellence- jury’s special emerging retailer of the year (mall)
- Asia Pacific Property Award in Retail Development of India in the year 2013
- Most Admired Shopping Centre of the Year: Metro (West) 2013